Country Sales Manager - BeNeLux & CE
|Functietitel:||Country Sales Manager - BeNeLux & CE|
|job Gepubliceerd:||December 17, 2020 14:45|
What you'll do: Due to growth and the successful acquisition of another Broker, our Client are looking to hire a talented Sales Leader, who will join them as a Regional Sales Manager for the BeNeLux and Central-Eastern Europe(preferably based in Amsterdam) and build up the Company’s profile across the Country, in Belgium and Luxembourg.
A key hire for them in a vibrant Electronics manufacturing and Distribution market, they are looking to bring on a highly-successful Sales professional who will build up the base of clients with both new and existing clients. Once successful market-share is built, you will develop a team of talented Account Managers, guiding their development and be the Company’s key Point of contact for the region!
As the Company have approval as vendors for most of the key OEM's and EMS Companies throughout the region, the role will involve warming up a number of accounts, making them profitable but you will also use your experience as a hunter as well to locate new business opportunities for the Division.
You will think and act strategically in trying to build the Company's profile and you will be required to travel regularly to Customer Visits and networking opportunities.
Company Profile: Denovo's client is a globally-recognised, hybrid Distributor of Semiconductors and Electronic components with a presence in multiple locations across the Americas, Asia and Europe. They are known for their expertise in providing supply-chain services to major OEM’s and EMS Companies including Inventory-management, Inspection & Quality-Testing and Shortage services.
They operate as both an Independent Distributor, but also have a number of Franchised Lines from major Component manufacturers like 3M, Omron & Mean Well for example, to enhance the Customer experience. Even during the COVID-19 restriction, they continue to grow and have long-standing relationships with both major and specialist manufacturers of pioneering technology in IoT, Telecoms, Defence, Aviation and Medical for example.
Why apply for this job:
- The opportunity to be the founding member of a regional Division, taking ownership for growth;
- The chance to work with one of the world's best and most-successful hybrid Independent distributors, with excellent franchised Component Lines;
- The chance to have a mixed responsibility, combining Key Account Management and leadership;
- An excellent salary and Benefits scheme, with uncapped commission;
Requirements of the role:
- You must have a minimum of 7 years' successful Sales and account management experience within the Electronics and Semiconductor Distribution Industry across Europe;
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked for an Independent, or "Broker-Type" distributor, but experience of Franchised Distribution is also welcome;
- You will have proven success as a Sales Rep/Account Management in gaining market-share with OEM's/EMS Companies;
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team, or setting up a division in-country, but if not you will be ambitious and a natural leader;
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities of both managing Key accounts, leading a growing team and the Strategic commercial running of an office;
- You must have excellent commercial skills, be a strong networker and wiling to travel as the role dictates;
- Being fully fluent in Dutch & English is also essential;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 520 6836, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl