- Do you see yourself growing a Regional Business unit based in Amsterdam, leading a team of energetic sales professionals?
- And, do you have proven sales experience and management-success within technical industries like IT, Electronics, Computer hardware?
My client is an international trading company for electronic components. The company has built a business, blending together the expertise of a professional broker, with over 20 years of experience, with the key service and reliability standards that you would expect from franchised distributor. Through supply channel agreements around the world, they're able to offer customers value added services and a reliable supply of original manufacturers’ products, of current, long lead-time and obsolete parts, bought from the most cost-effective region. They only purchase components from suppliers who have invested in and operate to the required industry standards, approvals and quality control procedures; with a policy of continuous improvement in place to ensure on-going quality and traceability. To continue to grow successfully, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the BeNeLux area.
On behalf of our client, Denovo is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for the BeNeLux Region who will set up and build the Company’s brand throughout the region and drive revenue and Sales for the Business Unit and later will take the lead on managing a team of Account Managers.
Having a large network amongst OEM’s in diverse Industries, you will leverage this and previous account knowledge to bring on Clients for your division. You will work with the Account Managers, to develop, train and coach them on their own individual growth plan, whilst representing the business in front of existing clients and prospects at trade events and exhibitions.
You will be a strong Commercial Leader, able to think strategically about how to grow a business regionally, as well being a true sales professional at heart and you will be able to manage various different responsibilities at one time! You will be required to travel extensively around the Region, so a lot of energy and drive to be successful is essential!
- You will be educated to degree level with either a Bachelors;
- A minimum of 10 years’ successful B2B sales’ experience in the Electronics, Semiconductors or Computer Hardware Industry is essential;
- You must have a large network of clients amongst OEM’s or EMS companies in a range of different industries – Computing, Telecom, Medical/Healthcare, Defence, Aviation for example!
- You are a passionate, energetic Business Developer and can manage a large regional prospect list!
- You will be a natural leader and team-leader, able to work with a team of account managers, developing, coaching and supporting them.
- You are commercially-minded and can keep up-to-date with market and industry developments;
- proven experience of leading a diverse team of different experience levels and ability to motivate them towards success;
- Excellent skills in training and coaching and you are able to identify individual strengths and areas for development, turning these into positive outcomes;
- you are more of an open, creative manager, as opposed to a micro-manager – you can drive activity and results through an effective structure!
- Able to work off a solid Business Development plan, as agreed mutually with the VP of Sales;
- It is essential that you are native-level in English and preferably another language; Dutch, German, French
- You are a positive, motivated sales person at hear and enjoy creating a fun, enjoyable atmosphere for your team!
- Willing to travel a lot around the Baltics region as the role dictates
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary, with a generous commission scheme, generous holiday allowance and travel allowance;
- The opportunity to join the fastest growing open-source Electronics distributor in Europe and take control of a Region that generates high-revenue;
- A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation.
- A chance to really take ownership of a Business and be rewarded for being successful!
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl