Business Development Manager - Electronics
|Functietitel:||Business Development Manager - Electronics|
|job Gepubliceerd:||April 03, 2020 07:30|
Joining the client's team of 10 Account Managers, BDM's and Purchasing Professionals in Shenzhen, your role will be to lead the division on all Component-solutions brokering activity in the Region.
You will be responsible for leading and growing the team in China and in the Hong Kong office, helping with the acquisitions and delivery to accounts with OEMS in the Computing, Telecoms, Cloud and Industrial Industries.
Your role will be to guarantee success, gain market-share from other Independent Component Distributors in China and raise the profile of the Company. You will be responsible for training and motivating the team, dealing with any major escalations and problems, in order to guarantee excellent Customer experience.
This is a key role for the Company and as the Client's most Senior Sales & business development representative in China, you may be required to manage some Enterprise accounts, you will travel extensively to support your reps in client meetings and represent the organisation at Trade Exhibitions and conferences!
Denovo's client has enjoyed 20 years of success in the Electronic Components Brokerage market, supplying Tier 1 and Manufacturers of diverse solutions for Computing, Telecoms, Wireless and Industrial Industries globally. Based out of South California, the Company have a presence in the US, Europe, the Middle-East & Asia and offer diverse supply-solutions for components like Storage, CPU's, processors and IC's.
The Company has an excellent reputation, built out of not only long-standing sales relationships with their clients, but through excellent in-house Quality procedures and a commitment to Customer satisfaction. Their Executive team combines over 180 years of success within the Component distribution Industry and constantly look at ways to better grow their business and incentivise their team. They see themselves as a Solutions broker, providing services for Global sourcing, EOL, ITAD and other value-added services;
Why apply for this role?
- The opportunity to take the lead of an already existing, successful sales and purchasing team and guide them to further victories!;
- The opportunity to work for a market-leader, with an excellent reputation but with the challenge of building their presence in the vibrant Chinese market;
- Earn an excellent salary and benefits scheme, with uncapped commission, enjoy flexibility and autonomy and take up a key role within a globally-successful business;
Requirements of the role;
- It is essential you have a minimum of 10 years' leadership or People-management experience in the Independent Electronic Components Distribution Industry across China;
- You must have successful experience in managing P&L, Cost and growth of a large team of Account Managers and Buyers in two different offices and can demonstrate YoY success;
- Excellent account management and business development skills , developed within the component-broker market and able to demonstrate sales success to your team (Essential);
- Ideally you will have managed relationships with Enterprise OEM's in Computing, Telecomms, Cloud or the Industrial Industry, however not essential;
- A strong background of introducing sales initiatives and Purchasing programs, implementing innovative supply-chain solutions to get the best out of the team;
- You must have excellent skills in training your Account Managers, managing and documenting their progress and able to pass on Industry experience to support their development;
- An excellent knowledge of the key market players and conditions affecting the Chinese component Distribution market;
- Willing to travel all across China, to the Company's office in Hong Kong, regionally around Asia and as and when required, to Company HQ in the US.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053.