Regional Sales Manager - Electronics
|Functietitel:||Regional Sales Manager - Electronics|
|job Gepubliceerd:||August 28, 2019 18:15|
- Do you have a large network amongst OEM's in different Industries, are a natural Sales-Hunter and are interested in taking on the challenge of building a business from scratch?
- Do you have a lot of energy, are motivated by taking charge of a Regional Office, for an already-established Company Globally?
This one might be for you...
Our client is a leading independent Distributor of high-performing electronic components, IT hardware and are well-recognised for their high-quality supply chains solutions. They offer this to Blue-chip manufacturers of Medical, Industrial and the Automotive Industries for example and have presences globally.
They are looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager for the region, who will use their existing network and experience of the component and IT distribution, to build the office and brand presence for the company.
This role will see you working with the Executive Committee, who are based in Asia to define the sales strategy before going to market and bringing on new solid repeat business. The goal for you is to develop the business quickly, set up a team of Account Management and Purchasing professionals and strive to be the leading Independent Distributor, on the lips of OEM's and CM's.
This role is very much a hands-on role in terms of sales and operations.
Starting as a sole contributor, but with support from the various regional offices, you will use your network to drive new customers, market the business through trade events and conferences, as well as operational tasks like helping the business set up with the Dutch government, source a new office for the team etc.
Why you should apply for this job..
- You will be given the autonomy to truly build a Business Unit your own way, with excellent support and financial backing;
- You can drive sales and business development for an already successful-organisation and be an integral leader in a company with excellent service reputation;
- Earn an excellent salary with a superb commission structure (€200+), as well as holiday pay and expenses;
- If you were thinking of your next step as a true-builder, where you will take the lead on both Sales, Strategic and Operational tasks then look no further!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be Degree educated in a Business, Marketing or technical degree (not essential);
- You must have a minimum of 8+ years' solid B2B sales ‘experience in Electronic Component Distribution - selling Directly to Manufacturers
- It is preferred that this experienced has been with a non-franchised/Independent component broker;
- A massive network or 'black book' of clients from your experience with which you'd be able to drum up both short-term and long term business with;
- You must be a natural leader, as well as a people or team-manager, able to manage the activity and career development of a team of ambitious account managers;
- You are commercially-driven and ambitious and have a 'hands-on', proactive approach to both business and management - no 9 to 5 mentality;
- You are not phased about working in a start-up environment - better yet you thrive on building it yourself and can take ownership!
- You have a good knowledge and interest in the IT and high-tech industry, and keep updated on Industry-developments;
- You are willing to travel around Europe but also to the US and Asia, as required;
- You are fluent in English, preferably Dutch and another European language;
- You must have the right to both live and work in the Netherlands - please note that applicants living outside of the Netherlands are unlikely to have their application reviewed;
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on +31(0)20 523 1053.