- Join a world-leader in Energy and Manufacturing Inspection and Certification services, leading on sales and business development activity for Northern-Europe;
- Lead a team of experienced Sales Representatives, who are engaging with blue-chip Operators within Power, Renewables, Oil & Gas industries, growing the market-share of the Business Unit;
- Head up a growing Division, within a recognised brand in Energy Inspection Services and be rewarded with an excellent salary, benefits scheme and long-term career opportunities;
Sound good so far...
Denovo's client is a globally-respected service company, who offer inspection, certification, engineering and design support solutions to major Energy & Industrial Companies. Working extensively in the Petrochemical, Renewables, Power, Chemical & High-tech Industries, they are recognized worldwide for their excellent Customer Success, a dynamic approach along with the ability to modernise Quality criteria, alongside rapidly-developing Industries
As a lot of energy is being put into their Inspection-services Divisions in Germany, they are looking to add a Senior Sales professional, with a strong network across the European Energy Inspection Industry, to join their team in Germany.
Having a management responsibility for 4 Sales Executives across Germany, you will also have a sales responsibility for finding and closing business deals, looking to upscale service-agreements at the corporate-level and aggressively increasing the Company's market-share and profits.
Using your extensive knowledge and network from the market, your role will be pivotal in growing this business Unit, which focuses on the inspection, certification, validation and appraisal of major assets and developments in O&G, Petro-chemical, Power etc. You will have strategic responsibility for the CRM plans, travel extensively (over 50%) to market the Unit's services, as well as supporting your team in doing the same.
- You will be Educated to Degree Level, preferably in a Mechanical, Thermal, or Energy-related discipline, but at the very least educated to Bachelors' Degree;
- A minimum of 10 years' successful, technical sales' experience in the Oil & Gas, Pressure-Vessel, Petro-chemical, LNG, Solar or Renewables Industries;
- It is preffered you will also have a knowledge and understanding of equipment of Plant/facility inspection, appraisal or certification - however not essential;
- A network or 'black-book' amongst the above is also Essential for this role.
- Prior experience of people-management, leadership and can support your team in developing their careers, hitting their sales targets and support in difficult presentations;
- As well as this you will be a natural sales 'hunter' and Business Development professional, capabe of putting together a solid business plan with key industry players;
- As this role will be based in Germany, it is essential you speak German to native-level, as well English;
- You are a Stratefic commercial professional, not only able to follow an Executive-led sales plan, but able to share your own ideas of how this can be improved;
- You must be able to communicate to C or D Level - comfortable selling to Directors and Business-leaders and able to communicate professionally;
- Willing to travel across Northern European countries 50% of the time, covering - Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Nordics, Poland, Austria, Switzerland;
On offer for you...
- An excellent competitive base-salary, commission scheme up to 50% of your fixed salary, as well as company car, laptop and phone;
- An excellent company package, very-generous holiday allowance and also the autonomy to run and manage a highly-skilled sales team;
- The opportunity to be creative in your sales approach, confident in representing one of the industry-leaders who have a portfolio amongst the most-successful Companies in Energy and Industrial-services;
- The chance to be part of a historic Energy-services company, who are constantly-developing with today's demands and be led by industry experts;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl