Regional Sales Manager - Europe
|Functietitel:||Regional Sales Manager - Europe|
|job Gepubliceerd:||October 20, 2020 10:30|
As this professional will be the Company's leader in the Region, your role will see you holding multiple responsibilities, firstly building a Sales presence throughout the entire EMEA region; being Commercially responsible for P&L and the Company's position in the market and finally - when the time is correct - to build a small team of Account managers, Business developers or Inside Sales professionals, in line with the Company's growth.
You will report into Senior Management in China, providing an update on Sales Pipeline, manage relationships with internal stakeholders in Purchasing, Quality, finance etc. and you will of course look to share best practice and potential business opportunities in different regions!
You will think and act strategically in trying to build the Company's profile and you will be required to travel regularly to Customer Visits and networking opportunities. The role will be based in Budapest and you will be of assistance in sourcing office facilities.
Company Profile: Denovo's client is a growing Chinese Independent Electronic Component distributor, with 4 offices in Asia, over 100 people in their team and a strong reputation for providing Quality Components. They have a large portfolio of Clients mostly in the Asian and International Computing and Cloud Industries, but they also support Industries including Industrial, Medical and EMS Companies.
Based out the Shanghai Area and formed by Industry Veterans, the Company has a turnover of over $75MIL USD for the Asian Region alone and now they are ready to move on to their next big Global Challenge. They celebrate and reward ingenuity, hard-work and creativity and are definitely one to watch for the future of this part of the Distribution market.
Why apply for this job:
- The opportunity to be Create something from scratch, take ownership of an exciting project and be rewarded excellently;
- The chance to work with one of the world's fastest growing hybrid Independent distributors, with excellent franchised Component Lines and an expert Sourcing team;
- The chance to have a mixed responsibility, combining Key Account Management and leadership;
- An excellent salary and Benefits scheme, with uncapped commission;
Essential Requirements of the role:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years' successful experience in the Brokerage of Electronic Components or Semiconductors market across the EMEA region;
- It is expected you will come with a Network of Clients - Manufacturers of Electronic solutions for Computing, Medical, Industrial or Automotive for example;
- You will have proven success - be a "high-flyer essentially" as a Sales Rep/Account Management in gaining market-share with these Clients;
- You will be an accomplished Hunter, Farmer and Business Developer, motivated by Y-o-Y growth;
- You must be comfortable in working for an Asian business, can understand the different working cultures and have no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team, or setting up a division in-country, but if not you will be ambitious, or motivated by this as your next career step;
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities of both managing Key accounts, leading a growing team and the Strategic commercial running of an office;
-Be willing to travel both Regionally and internationally as the role dictates;
- Being fully fluent in Hungarian is essential, as is English as well and another European language would also be preferred;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl