Regional Sales Manager - Fintech
Regional Sales Manager - Fintech Solution - City of London - Global Organisation
Our client is an expert in moving money around the world. They are a fast growing FinTech business, that specializes in making foreign exchange simple, fast and fuss-free for people and businesses with global ambitions.
By combining best-in-class technology with award-winning customer service, they have helped over 120,000 people, small businesses and online sellers transfer over £60bn since they have launched in 2004.
They are looking for a Sales Leader to join their Premier team!!
As Regional Sales Manager, you will be a self-starting, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take on a Regional Sales position at their headquarters based in London. You will be responsible for driving new business to Premier Corporate Dealing desk and for making a significant contribution to the overall new business revenue.
- Accountability to achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to face-to-face/phone close.
- Quarterly and annual performance reviews with clients.
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing their company with the utmost professionalism & integrity.
- Responsible for generating and conducting face to face meetings with prospective clients.
- Ability to confidently close client meetings, resulting in open trading accounts, utilizing as many suitable products/services as possible.
- Encouraging team morale across the desk.
- Potential opportunity to grow out a team and assume managerial responsibilities if the desk revenue increases sufficiently.
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations.
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be educated to Bachelors Level in a Finance or Business-related Industry (not essential)
- It is essential that you have demonstrable Sales and Business Development success in the FX transaction or other FX related activities - a minimum of 5 years B2B experience.
- You must have have a network or 'black-book' so to speak, amongst Corporate or large-scale clients in the UK or International Fintech Industry.
- A strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
- You will be a natural Sales leader - you will not have direct line-management responsibilty, but may be required to mentor Juniors as and when required.
- Significant track record closing face-to-face meetings and getting high-value prospects to a tradable status.
- Sound compliance awareness of the Finance Industry.
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
- Native-Level in English and it is essential that you have the right to both live and work in the United Kingdom (no Visa or work-permit sponsorship will be provided and please note preference will be given for those already domiciled in the UK).
- Competitive, market-leading Fixed salary (based on experience) with an excellent commission structure.
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover, enhanced maternity and shared parental leave policies, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme.
- 25 days holiday, birthday day off, 3 life event days during your career.
- Annual volunteer day.
- Perks, including; season ticket loan, free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, gym discounts, bi-annual company parties - and more!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053 / or send your CV to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.