Sales Account Manager
|Functietitel:||Sales Account Manager|
|job Gepubliceerd:||September 06, 2019 11:15|
- Sell a wide range of Premium, branded networking equipment to a mixture of end-users and Distribution channels across Europe.
- Be rewarded with a strong starting salary, uncapped commission scheme, fun team incentives and an exciting working environment at this growing business;
What you'll do...
If you're looking for a role in a constantly evolving Company, this one could be for you! Our client is a recognised Dutch & international reseller of bespoke Cisco networking equipment, encompassing everything from Switches, Routers, Modules and optics for example, looking to add sales talent.
Considered a boutique company, they have a global reach in the form of two global offices and are making a name selling to end-users like data-centres, IT companies, Government agencies for example, but also to other resellers and distributors.
They are looking to add an energetic sales account manager, who is not scared to pick up the phone to approach new prospects, get in line with the customer’s needs, sell them an integrated solution, before closing the deal. As this sales role requires a full 360 focus in terms of acquisition and after-sales, you will be responsible for quoting, working with the buying team and of course managing the relationship with the Client.
You will be a resilient, confident communicator, but also focused on customer success and guaranteeing a great service. The team works closely together, so it is essential you are a key player.
Skills you'll need..
- Educated to HBO or Bachelors level would be advantageous;
- A minimum of 1 year B2B Commercial sales, ideally in a technical industry; IT, Electronics, Telecoms, Engineering for example (B2C experience is also fine);
- 1 year experience of cold-calling and new business development is essential and is a large part of the job;
- Experience with solutions sales is advantageous and able to drill down to the needs of a Business Customer;
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to think and act on your feet;
- You will be fluent in English as well as one of the following languages – French, Italian, a Scandinavian language for example.
- You must have the right to both live and work in the EU and please note that preference will be given to those already living in the Netherlands.
On offer for you...
- A strong starting base salary + uncapped commission - up to 24% of your monthly profit scores;
- Travel allowance, company pension and regular team and monthly incentives including trips, fancy restaurants and vouchers; did i mention there's an on-site gym?
- An excellent international and multi-cultural team, with a forward-thinking attitude and excellent leadership;
- The chance to learn an exciting market, be rewarded and take your sales career forward!
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or call me on +31(0)20 523 1053
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden