Sales Account Manager - EMEA
|Functietitel:||Sales Account Manager - EMEA|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 08, 2020 18:15|
- Use your sales and commercial skills, supported by pioneering software, to sell solutions to Manufacturers in Computing, Engineering, Defense & Aviation;
- Earn an excellent starting base-salary, uncapped commission (OTE - 100K+ in year 1) and learn from Industry leaders;
Like what you hear..?
My client are the future of Electronic Component Sourcing and Supply and are opening up their offices on the fringe of the city of Amsterdam. They have Regional HQ in the USA, Munich, China, & Singapore and serve Electronics OEM's from a range of diverse Industries. They use ground-breaking software and systems to support both the purchasing and supply of these components including CPU's, Memory, circuits & storage equipment for example and are making a name for themselves in the industry.
Due to the establishment of a new regional Sales office, they are looking for an ambitious, talented B2B Sales professional to join them in their new team and build up new clients throughout EMEA - you can have and build relationships with clients anywhere from Norway to Dubai!
You will work with a small amout of current relationships (10%) and the rest will be clients you generate yourself (90%) through lead-generation, prospecting & cold-calling. You wil offer a full end-to-end component solution and look to build key revenue accounts for both yourself and the company!
This is a fast-paced sales role, where you will have to engage with C-Level Management, be able to think both quickly and confidently, constantly learn but will also be rewarded with excellent commission and development!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally educated to HBO/Bachelors level in Business, Marketing, Technology;
- A minimum of 3 years successful, B2B experience ideally in a technical or
Digital industry - Electronics, IT, engineering - but the industry is not important
- You must be willing to learn!
- Preference will be given to those, who have worked in a fast-paced trading environment;
- You are a motivated, true sales-person and are comfortable with making around 40+ cold-calls per day!
- You will be both money and career-oriented - willing to chase down opportunities;
- You will be tech-savvy, able to use CRM systems and online databases for both sales & administration purposes;
- You will be fluent in English plus another language would also be great - French, German, Polish, Finnish, Hungarian, or another or Scandinavian language!
On offer for you...
- A market-leading base salary including holiday pay + uncapped commission - successful Account Managers can expect anything between €80K - €100K in Y1 / €150 in Y2 etc.
- A dynamic start-up environment, supported by a truly international company with offices in major technology hubs!
- Expert training & development from market-experts!
- The chance to learn and be successful in a booming and progressive industry!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden