Sales Executive - Electronic Components
- Join a well-established, global Components-sourcing business, bringing on new clients and turn these into long-term accounts;
- Promote the client's excellent portfolio of component-sourcing and supply services and work with major OEM's;
- Be rewarded an excellent, market-leading salary, with an even better commission scheme and have excellent long-term career growth opportunities'
What you'll do...
Denovo is working exclusively with a well-established Electronic-component solutions Provider, who specialise in Sourcing, Supply, ITAD, Value-Add Services like Obsolescence and Life-Cycle management for example, with their origins in California.
The Company combines over 20+years' successful experience in the American, Asian and European market, has a diverse global presence and workforce and is considered a Tier 1 partner of some of the World's most distinguished blue-chip OEM's in Computing, Telecoms, Medical, Engineering for example. They predominantly operate as an Independent Component-Broker, but for specific customers they can act as a Hybrid and offer some franchised lines.
The company is looking for a talented Sales Executive professional to help with bringing on new clients and turining these clients into Corporate accounts. The role of Sales Executive is sales and target focused. You will responsible for selling Component Solutions, building new clients across the Americas, mapping out customers, cold calling,presenting solid solutions to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation, shortages, find solutions, product monitoring and dealing with after-sales. You will join a dynamic, young and multi cultural team in a growing and international company.
- A minimum of 5 years' B2B Sales experience, selling Electronic components solutions to any of the following industries - Computing, Telecoms, Medical, Engineering for example;
- You must have a strong knowledge of the industry, it's developments and you must have a big network;
- A technical understanding of the Electronic components would be a plus, while a general interest and enthusiasm for IT and Technology is Essential.
- Educated to Degree-Level would also be preffered however not essential;
- Proven experience of success in fast-paced Sales, B2B, building relationship with new and existing clients
- You enjoy cold-calling, selling over the phone and you are a natural hunter and deal-closer!
- You are persistent, proactive and have a lot of energy, a driven sales person and you are comfortable selling over the phone and approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility - 5-10% of the time - this role is predominantly focused on inside sales!
- The right to both live and work in the USA as standard.
- Preference will be given to those candidates living in California, but please note a remote working location is also on offer as well as the long-term opportunity to build a team;
- A great base Salary plus commissions.
- Company pension, Holiday allowance, Healthcare, Travel Expenses and your Gym membership all included!
- A dynamic, young and international environment with incentives and fun activities
- Opportunity to work with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers, in the world's cutting-edge industries.
- Cool tools of trade - mobile phone, laptop.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.