- Join a world-leader in Energy and Manufacturing Inspection and Certification services, leading on sales and business development for the South of Germany;
- Engage with both blue-chip and specialist Manufacturers and Operators within the Power, Renewables, Oil & Gas industries, to generate new long-term service agreements;
- Represent a well-established and respected-brand, have the autonomy to manage your desk and pipeline and be rewarded excellently with a great salary and package!;
Sound good so far...
Denovo's client is a globally-respected service company, who offer inspection, certification, engineering and design support solutions to major Energy & Industrial Companies. Working extensively in the Petrochemical, Renewables, Power, Chemical & High-tech Industries, they are recognized worldwide for their excellent Customer Success, a dynamic approach along with the ability to modernise Quality criteria, alongside rapidly-developing Industries.
Due to the need for growth, they are looking to add a talented Corporate Sales Executive, who will reach out to both brand new Prospects (50%) and existing partners from a large network, built up over several decades, to offer the Client's diverse Inspection services to them.
Being a natural sales hunter with strong commercial communication skills, as well as being able to sell technical solutions to Engineers, you will look to build up the order book with new diverse clients, around the Southern Part of Germany. You can be creative in your approach, will travel extensively, while running an efficient home work-office and will be expected to aim for quality projects.
- You will be Educated to Degree Level, preferably in a Mechanical, Electronic, or Energy-related discipline, but at the very least educated to Bachelors' Degree;
- A minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience is needed in a Heavy, technical discipline, selling to clients in any of the following industries - Oil & Gas (Upstream or Downstream), LNG, Power, Renewables, Solar, Chemical, Pharmaceutical for example;
- You must be a natural sales 'hunter' and Business Development professional, capabe of putting together a solid business plan with key industry players and be comfortable in approaching them;
- You must be confident with acquiring clients from cold - picking up the phone - or from successful marketing techniques;
- It is preffered you will also have a knowledge and understanding of equipment of Plant/facility inspection, appraisal or certification - however not essential;
- You must be able to communicate to C or D Level - comfortable selling to Directors and Business-leaders and able to communicate professionally;
- you must be fluent in german, both written and oral;
On offer for you...
- An excellent competitive base-salary, commission scheme up to 50% of your fixed salary, as well as company car, laptop and phone;
- An excellent company package, very-generous holiday allowance and also the autonomy to run and manage your business from home;
- The opportunity to be creative in your sales approach, confident in representing one of the industry-leaders who have a portfolio amongst the most-successful Companies in Energy and Industrial-services;
- An excellent opportunity to grow and be successful;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl