- Are you a passionate Sales-professional within the Electronics and Computer-hardware Industry, who also enjoys selling and account management?
- Do you have successful experience of selling Pro-AV hardware and solutions, either directly to end-users or through the channels?
- Do you want to work as part of a dynamic growth-environment, earn a strong starting-salary, with excellent benefits and have the responsibility to work from home and manage your desk autonomously?
Look no further....
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of bespoke display and presentation products, they supply to various different industries including home-cinema, Hotel and Conference facilities, Education and governmental buildings for example. Doing their business through both the reseller and direct sales model, they have grown within a very-competitive market to be one of the top 10 in the industry for supplying state-of-the-art AV technology.
They are a start-up business, within one of the larger Electronic Component suppliers and developers, but are run autonomously and are very-much looking for motivated energetic individuals, who will help them to grow their brand across Europe.
Due to the need to expand across the German-speaking region, they looking for a motivated Sales Manager based in South of Germany, who will generate new clients amongst both the resellers and end-users markets across the german-speaking region. Ideally coming with a network of your own, but also with the ability to use the client's current resources and leads, you will reach out to prospects and follow-up on opportunities to close business.
Aside from closing deals and managing corporate relationships, you will also provide full training on the products to clients and channel partners, letting them know about product-developments, whilst also showcasing products at exhibitions and conferences.
- You need to be Educated to Degree level - Bachelors/Master ideally in Electronics or IT discipline.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years' sales experience in AV equipment - displays, projectors, control systems.
- You must have overall 6 years' selling technical IT solutions, whether in Electronics, Computer-hardware, Networking equipment to B2B customers.
- You must have at least a network amongst reseller or Distributor clients, if not end-user clients in Education, Conference facilities.
- Prior experience of technical IT sales, as well as being able to deliver technical training on IT products.
- You must have a mixture of a hunter and farmer mentality - knowing that a split of your time (50/50) will be spent doing both new business calls and existing business deals.
- You have a strong commercial mind, be able to communicate professional and be a great deal-closer, used to varying deal-cycle lengths!
- You must have a lot of energy and be willing to travel - this role will see you traveling up to 80% of the time across Germany, Austria and Switzerland, so you must be prepared to do this!
- You need to be able to work autonomously from home
- You must also be a good team player, able to work and communicate with the Technical Sales Engineer team and Commercial team
- Fluent in German and English
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary, generous holiday allowance, health care insurance, pension scheme, Company Car, Corporate Travel expenses, Laptop and Phone
- One of the fastest-growing in their field, with a true International focus - offices in both Germany and The Netherlands
- The opportunity to join one of the leading providers of AV industry and take control of the DACH area.
- A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matte Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.