Sales Manager - Cloud-Computing - the Americas
|Functietitel:||Sales Manager - Cloud-Computing - the Americas|
|job Gepubliceerd:||August 01, 2020 08:30|
What you'll do:
Our esteemed Client are presently looking for a talented Sales leader, who will join their team in Peabody and take the lead of 12 Sales Reps, spread throughout the US, selling into Diverse Clients in Cloud Computing! The Clients can be major data-center hosters, to Computing equipment OEM's, or CEMs.
Managing a team of different experience Levels, it will be your role to manage a small amount of Key accounts, but mostly guide and develop the Division as they sell Computing components solutions to Cloud Companies, Data-centers and major OEM’s.
The role will require you to deliver training, be process-driven but also be creative in how you develop your own account base, setting a good example in best practice for account management and Quality processes. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted you will be required to travel to Events and client meetings with your team to promote the Division.
The role will be based at the Client's Peabody office (depending on restrictions) and you will have the opportunity to really take ownership with moulding your team the way you want it!
Why apply for this role?
- The opportunity to work for one of the most-successful Independent Component Broker, backed by one of the World's largest Franchise technology Distributors!
- Be part of a growing Division, that is in the Company's spotlight right now and help to shape it's future;
- Be rewarded with uncapped earnings, excellent secondary benefits and development opportunities;
- Represent an organisation with an excellent global service-reputation, with a great social message!;
Denovo’s client continues to be highly-successful even throughout these challenging market conditions, to support their clients – OEM’s and EMS Companies all over the globe, with diverse Component and Semiconductor Supply Chain services.
Supporting them from over 20 offices worldwide across North-America, Europe, the Middle and Far-East, the Company are specialists in providing solutions for shortages, obsolescence, Excess and specialist Computing Programs, the Company has an excellent reputation with specialist Manufacturers for Computing, Industrial, Medical and Aviation for example, with long relationships with Fortune 500s!
Requirements of the Role:
- It is preferred that you are educated to Bachelors' Level;
- A minimum of 10 years' technical B2B Sales experience, ideally in an IT or Technology Industry like Electronics, Computer Hardware, Cloud-computing or SaaS;
- Further to this, a minimum of 5 years' team-leadership or management experience, successfully overseeing a team of up to 10 sales reps;
- You must be process-driven, able to improve internal processes, whilst also able to implement an overall sales strategy;
- You must be well-versed in working in a fast-paced sales environment, can work-well under pressure and must be a natural motivator of of your team;
- Confident in delivering training sessions and responsible for monitoring the progress and development of your individual team members;
- A prior knowledge of Logistics & Supply-chain services, within a technical Industry would be highly-useful, however not essential;
- Excellent at maintaining a Company CRM and enforcing strong reporting principles within your team!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl