- Join a pioneering manufacturer and developer of Electronic and Electrical equipment, selling for one of their most profitable business-divisions;
- Work across both the NL and german-speaking region, to sell state-of-the-art Lighting equipment and components to Blue-chip Clients;
- Travel regularly to Customers and Trade-events, enjoy good responsibility and autonomy and be rewarded with great salary & benefits;
Sound like something for you..
Denovo's client is a world-leading multip-national manufacturer and Developer of Electronics, Industrial Automation and IT infrastructure solution with their origins in Asia. They have a large presence in Europe, with their HQ in the Amsterdam area and hold within their Group various successful subsidiaries, but also own diverse Business-Units supplying Lighting, embedded, Mobile, Equipment control and automation, data-center and Telecom solutions to name a few.
They are at the forefront of Electronic innovation and are constantly evolving their service-offering with a core aim of sustainable business activity. They are presently looking for a talented Sales Manager to join their LED lighting Division and sell to both major OEM's and ODM's across both the Netherlands and Germany.
Your focus will be on selling specialist products like LED drivers, modules and components to major Manufacturers, who are at the forefront of Lighting technology, working with both existing clients (60%) and new clients (40%), so you will also need to be confident with hunting out sales opportunities.
You will travel extensively across the region to both meet customers and attend trade events, 40% of the time, whilst the rest will be based in Amsterdam or remotely, working with internal product-development plans.
Requirements for the role...
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree Level in Electronics, Manufacturing or Engineering;
- Native-Level in German and English, both written and oral;
- You must have a minimum of 5 years' selling lighting solutions, preferably in to Enterprise or niche Customers - OEM's/ODM's of LED drivers, modules;
- Able to manage and close large business deal-processes and complex negotiation processes, on a Corporate Level with clients who have a minimum of €1M spend;
- A large network of current and potential contacts who could be brought on as sales customers;
- You must have a strong successful sales background, capable of both hunting new clients and high-level account management;
- Willing to travel throughout your region on a monthly basis, up to 40% of the time;
- Responsible and able to manage your own desk accordingly;
On offer for you..
- A market-leading salary with 8% holiday pay, commission scheme and excellent company benefits;
- The opportunity to work for a multinational business with a global-reach, but also has relatively lean and flat reporting requirements within
- The opportunity to sell to multi-national, Corporate clients who are at the forefront of lighting technology;
- The opportunity to represent a dynamic brand and take your career to the next level!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl