Sales Manager - Power Tools - Eastern Europe
|Functietitel:||Sales Manager - Power Tools - Eastern Europe|
|job Gepubliceerd:||January 08, 2020 18:15|
What you'll do:
Working out of the client's European Headquarters in the Schipol area, with some regional travel across your Territory (40%), your role will be to lead on sales and developing accounts for the Client's Division that develop Charging systems for Power Tools.
Your role will see you looking after multiple key accounts and well-known brands that develop Power tools at both the Industrial and Consumer-Level (80%). As this is a highly-competitive market, you will also be required to approach andf bring on new clients for the Company, so they can have more market share in the Region. (20%).
You will provide Consultative sales solutions to the Customers and look at ways to not only scale the accounts but to provide an excellent customer service. As you will be covering Eastern Europe, you will travel to Poland, the Ukraine, Russia, the Baltics and the Balkans respectively.
As the client holds an extensive-product portfolio, you will be required to keep on top of all Product developments and Company R&D, in order to give yourself an advantage in sales.
Denovo's client is a world-leading multi-national manufacturer and Developer of Electronics, Industrial Automation and IT infrastructure solution with their origins in Asia. They have a large presence in Europe, with their HQ in the Amsterdam area and hold within their Group various successful subsidiaries, but also own diverse Business-Units supplying Lighting, embedded, Mobile, Equipment control and automation, data-center and Telecom solutions to name a few.
They are at the forefront of Electronic innovation and are constantly evolving their service-offering with a core aim of sustainable business activity. Their European HQ in the Schipol area is a center-of-excellence which features R&D. manufacturing, Logistics and Senior Management for EMEA and is key to their Power Tools Division.
Why apply for this role..?
- The opportunity to take up a key Sales role, within a well-established Global OEM of a massive range of Electronics & Electrical solutions;
- The opportunity to sell and manage-relationships with Bluechip Product Developers and Manufacturers in this Vertical-market;
- A strong fixed salary, with commission up to 20% of Base, plus Car/Travel, pension, healthcare etc.
- Work with pioneering R&D teams, within a diverse organisation;
Skills you'll need...
- Educated to degree-Level is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years' successful B2B sales in the electronics, Electrical or Semiconductor Industry, for a Manufacturer/OEM is essential;
- Excellent account management and business development skills with major multi-national/Corporate clients is also a hard requirement!;
- Prior experience of selling Power-supplies or Charging systems for Power Tools, Industrial equipment, Laptops, EV's would be highly-advantageou;
- You must be fluent in English, both written and oral, along with another European language - If not, you will have a proven track-record of sales and account-management throughout Eastern-Europe;
- Able to conduct market analysis, identify new opportunity and assist engineers in HQ to develop right product fitting market requirement;
- Able to travel nationally or internationally 40% of the time, whilst being based in the client's office in the Amsterdam area, the rest of the time - Essential;
- Important to note, that preference will be giving to candidates already living in the Netherlands. The client will not relocate any candidate living within, or provide any sponsorship for candidates outside of the EU.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053