Sales Manager - UPS - EMEA
|Functietitel:||Sales Manager - UPS - EMEA|
|job Gepubliceerd:||November 26, 2019 14:30|
Working out of the client's European Headquarters in the Schipol area, with some regional travel across EMEA (40%), your role will be to lead on sales and growing the Business of UPS (Uninterruptible Power Suppies) and Power Electronics throughout the region.
Your role will see you looking after mostly Corporate, high-value accounts for the most-part (80%), whilst you will continue to use your networking and business development skills to bring on new clients and business opportunties for the Company in the region (20%).
As this Division mostly engages in key areas, where there is low-margin for error (Medical, Industrial, Telecoms & Network, Data-Center for example), you will use your senior experience in selling Electronic solutions for Power to scale these relationships, look to grow existing service-provisions and ensure an effective service to the Customer.
As the client holds an extensive-product portfolio, you will be required to keep on top of all Product developments and Company R&D, in order to give yourself an advantage in sales.
Denovo's client is a world-leading multi-national manufacturer and Developer of Electronics, Industrial Automation and IT infrastructure solution with their origins in Asia. They have a large presence in Europe, with their HQ in the Amsterdam area and hold within their Group various successful subsidiaries, but also own diverse Business-Units supplying Lighting, embedded, Mobile, Equipment control and automation, data-center and Telecom solutions to name a few.
They are at the forefront of Electronic innovation and are constantly evolving their service-offering with a core aim of sustainable business activity. Their European HQ in the Schipol area is a center-of-excellence which features R&D. manufacturing, Logistics and Senior Management for EMEA and is key to their UPS Division.
Why apply for this role..?
- The opportunity to take up a key Sales role, within a well-established Global OEM of a massive range of Electronics & Electrical solutions;
- The opportunity to sell and manage-relationships with Bluechip clents in Medical, Industrial, Telecoms and Networking, over a large region;
- A strong fixed salary, with commission up to 20% of Base, plus Car/Travel, pension, healthcare etc.
- Work with pioneering R&D teams, within a diverse organisation;
Skills you'll need...
- Educated to degree-Level is preferred;
- A minimum of 4 years' successful B2B sales in the electronics, Electrical or Semiconductor Industry, for a Manufacturer/OEM is essential;
- Excellent account management and business development skills with major multi-national/Corporate clients is also a hard requirement!;
- A network in either the Medical, Telecoms and Networking, Industrial or Aviation Industry would be useful;
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of UPS electronic systems in particular, however not essential;
- Able to conduct market analysis, identify new opportunity and assist engineers in HQ to develop right product fitting market requirement;
- Able to travel nationally or internationally 40% of the time, whilst being based in the client's office in the Amsterdam area, the rest of the time - Essential;
- You must be fluent in English, both written and oral and preferably another European language'
- Important to note, that preference will be giving to candidates already living in the Netherlands. The client will not relocate any candidate living within, or provide any sponsorship for candidates outside of the EU.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@Denovorecruitment.nl or call +31(0)20 523 1053