My client is a global leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS). They offer a solution to fleet management businesses to help reduce fuel costs, improve productivity and customer service. They combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
This role provides the sales organization with information, content, and tools that help them sell more effectively.
You will be responsible for driving sales productivity by identifying areas of improvement, using data and facts to guide decision making and enabling reps to execute more effectively. You will also be removing any barriers that might block the sales funnel and inhibit a seamless selling process. You are the one that your team depends on to guide them towards optimum sales opportunities and help them monitor their success and achieve their goals.
- Create reports & dashboards and train users on optimizing Salesforce.
- Maintain and assure the accuracy of data over the entire sales funnel life-cycle.
- Work closely with leadership to build plans that drive sales results.
- Increase productivity per salesperson while headcount is growing.
- Facilitate lead management and distribution - Audit compliance and maintain consistency.
- Spearhead change programs locally with a focus on delivering results efficiently.
- Use gamification to increase productivity and share creative ideas and piers.
- Thrives on data and providing key business insights based on analyzing multiple sources.
- Takes initiative to identify what and how the business should be tracking and evaluating.
- Comfortable working alongside salespeople and challenging sales behavior.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder who enjoys helping others succeed.
- Strong in juggling multiple activities simultaneously and prioritizing your workload.
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, high energy and well organized.
- Prepared to operate outside of the comfort zone.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications and/or Google Suite.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- A team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business or relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience with analytics beyond the academic setting (internships, consulting labs, etc.).
- Strong strategic/innovative thinker grounded in analytics (Native Dutch)
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Three or more years of experience with analytics beyond the academic setting (internships, consulting labs, etc.).
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, SharePoint, knowledge in service application for collaboration and work management platforms.
- Proficient at project management and cross-functional collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing relationships with sales professionals and working in a dynamic sales environment.
- Passion for data review and analytics creation.
- Strong information analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to translate information requests into practical outputs.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in work.
- Ability to collaborate and develop relationships across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Database management including advanced computer skills in Salesforce, Excel, Access, PowerPoint; experience with Tableau, SPSS, SQL, VBA or Teradata.
Why work with Denovo?
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in, please send your resume to Ciaran.Muir@denovorecruitment.nl or call Ciaran Muir on +31 (0)203 690 703.