Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Our client is a leading distributor within Consumer Electronics, they have a unique Cloud Marketplace that is entirely under its own management. Bringing added value to a changing IT market and is growing very fast as a result of which we are looking for new colleagues.
In this position, you work independently, within an experienced, driven and result-oriented team, where your focus is on a variety of different products like Apple, HP, Asus, WACOM and much more. Selling and managing major B2C resellers - Coolblue, MediaMarkt, Tablets 4U.
You are responsible for the entire sales process with regard to these products. Your work consists of acquisition, quotations and price information for processing the order and taking care of the follow-up (further guidance and evaluation). You inform our customers about delivery times and you provide commercial information regarding our product lines.
What are you going to do?
- Building and maintaining a very good relationship with your accounts (especially B2C);
- Actief actively approaching (new) customers and actively promoting our products and services;
- Developing a policy towards (new) customers;
- Gaining and maintaining knowledge of the products;
- Meet participate on a monthly basis at trade shows and fairs;
- Advising clients on brands and/or products;
- In collaboration with Marketing and Product Management, responsible for marketing campaigns, newsletters and the like with regard to all products;
- MBO / HBO working and thinking level;
- Several years of work experience in a commercial position in the IT sector (preferably within the IT sector/consumer electronics);
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing;
- You have a strong sales drive and a great sense of responsibility;
- You are an expert in relationship management, so service and customer oriented;
- You think in solutions and are positively critical;
- You have a strong personality and persuasiveness;
We offer you
- Independent and challenging full-time job;
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package: Competitive Fixed salary (flexible dependent upon experience)
- Commission paid monthly + 8% holiday pay
- 28 holidays, company car, pension, laptop, phone
- pleasant working atmosphere in a professional, collegial and motivated team;
Why work with Denovo...
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Ciaran.Muir@denovorecruitment.nl or call Ciaran Muir on +31 (0)203 690 703