- Join a successful start-up Distributor of high-performing electronic components across EMEA;
- Take the lead on Sales and Business development for the BeNeLux region, using your local network and knowledge to sign-up OEM clients;
- Be part of a small, but successful business, have the autnomy to build your business unit and hire a team of account managers;
What you'll do...
Our client is a hybrid distributor acting as both an Independent Broker, but also offering Franchised lines as they supply OEM's with DSPs, FPGAs, Micro-Processors and Memory solutions for example.
Based in Central-Amsterdam, they have a start-up vibe, with the team comprising over 20 years' experience selling component solutions all across EMEA and have long-term relationships with many blue-chip Clients!
Due to motivation for growth, they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager for the BeNeLux Region, who is motivated by being part of a small, but ambitious business , with a strong network of potential clients among manufacturers, who will join their team and help build the business!
There is an opportunity to grow and manage long-term accounts as well as grow a motivated team of account managers for the future, once you have proved yourself. This role requires an independent, committed and entrepreneurial Electronics professional, who would like to take their career forward in a dynamic way!
- You must have a minimum of 5 years' successful B2B sales experience, selling Electronic components to Manufacturers in Computing, Medical Devices, Aviation Industries etc.
- Preference is given to candidates who have worked for an Independent/Brokerage type Distributors;
- As standard a big network of potential contacts across the BeNeLux Manufacturing market, that could result in solid business leads.
- A technical or at least a working knowledge of electronic components like CPU's, Processors, memory components, gained from the industry would be preferred.
- You are a driven sales person and account manager - comfortable selling over the phone or delivering presentations in person, attending networking events to grow your network and sell the company's solution.
- Are intelligent, preferably degree educated and can get your head around techy products.
- You have a lot of energy and confidence and would be confident in approaching Corporate, or large-scale prospects.
- The right to both live and work in the Netherlands/EU and preference will be given to those already living in the Netherlands and the client will not sponsor Visas/work permits;
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility, to meet with clients or attend trade events;
What's in it for you?
- A generous Base-Salary with uncapped commission - OTE €100K+ in Y1.
- As standard, holiday pay, mobile, laptop, all expenses-paid;
- the Chance to become a leader of a growing business and build a future team and brand-presence in the region.
- An excellent office-location and facilities in the centre of Amsterdam;
- Opportunity to join a company with a fast growing portfolio in Europe.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl