Senior Account Manager – EMEA – Remote/WFH
What you'll do:
As an experienced or Senior Account Manager, with a previous experience of trading components like IC's, PCBs or even Memory/Storage electronics, you will join a small but growing team of sales professionals who are positioned globally, selling to Customers in your region. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers - EMS and OEM's in various technical industries including Aeronautical, Defence, Energy for example, selling them complex component supply solutions.
The role will be based remotely/from home - wherever you are based in Europe, providing you can travel to meet Customers/Prospects (once COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted)in order to manage the relationship, drive new orders and revenue, as well as trouble-shoot any issues in order to guarantee excellent customer-success. from time to time, you will be required to travel to Company HQ in New York, to network with the team and build strong internal relationships.
You will be a natural sales 'hunter' and deal-closer, with a proven-track record of sales in this particular area of distribution, so you will be required to leverage your network of clients and use your knowledge of electronic distribution to help grow the business.
Denovo's client has over 15 years as a veteran of sourcing and supplying Electronic Components and computer hardware, including IC's and board-components, with their HQ in New York. They have an impeccable record for Quality, an excellent reputation amongst their clients and are in long-term supply relationships with some of the world's most-successful OEM's and EMS companies in Aviation, Defence, Energy for example.
They have global offices in the US, China, Singapore, Mexico and Malaysia and the focus for them now is to build up their business with Senior Sales Talent, who will be rewarded with excellent benefits and allow to be based remotely, traveling to meet with their clients and Customer Base when necessary.
They are looking to build up a regional presence across Europe and the Middle-East with experienced, successful, autonomous Account Managers with a book of business, who are interested in building the Company’s Regional presence.
What's in it for you...?
- A strong base salary, in line with your industry-experience and success, with uncapped commission;
- The opportunity to work remotely, join a growing business that has a lot of potential and be part of the success story!;
- The opportunity to help kick-start a growing Company in the region – you’ll be the first member of the team for Europe, so will be given a lot of autonomy;
- The opportunity to be part of a professional business, with a family feel!
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 3 years' successful sales/trading experience in the open-source, or Independent Electronic components Industry across the Americas; Essential;
- It is essential that you have a network of clients that you can successfully bring over to the new Company - Essential;
-You must be a natural sales 'hunter' - you seek out solid sales opportunities and are able to enage with key-stakeholders; essential;
- Excellent account management skills at the strategic-level and able to drive long-standing relationships; essential;
- Previous experience of Sourcing or Purchasing Components like CPU’s, IC’s, Memory, Display for example would be highly-advantageous;
- You will have a network amongst EMS companies and OEM's in the following industries - Aviation, Defence, Oil & Gas, Medical for example;
- You must have a strong eye for quality, able to uphold the client's excellent reputation and commitment to the customer;
- Fluent in English is essential, but you must also be native-level in another European language for example; German, French, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, a Scandinavian language for example;
- The right to live and work in the European Union as standard;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets! If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl