- Lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and Business development representatives, offering the Companies services to Enterprises in Finance, Healthcare & Automotive for example;
- Be the strategic Commercial lead of one of the coolest Cyber-Security concepts globally and have full responsibility for the Companies growth in a challenging region;
Sound good so far...
Denovo is working in partnership with a specialist, US-based Tech firm who have taken the world by storm, not only with their success in offering a sate-of-the-art platform for application security, but also a specialist operating model based on Crowd-funding. They offer specialist solutions for vulnerability reporting, penetration-testing and next-level bug-sourcing within your infrastructure. Their platform is based on contextual intelligence, can pull on the experience of thousands of experienced hackers worldwide and is growing globally.
Due to the need to grow the business and also due to demand within the EMEA region, the customer is looking to hire a Senior Sales Director, who will be responsible for the sales team, building the companies portfolio of clients across the region and of course hitting the quota as set by management. Being based in London and leading the team there and a sattelite team in Munich.
In a role with multiple focuses, you will also work to grow the team with the right technical sales 'hunters', ensuring they are engaging with the right enterprise-level companies. The client base can be in Financial services and technology, governmental or the automotive industry for example, so you must be experienced in leading a team that are experienced solutions-sellers, that are used to longer sales-cycles.
The role will require you to lead from the front, manage your own sales quota to an extent, while also traveling extensively (around 50%) of the role around the region to attend strategic client-proposals and tenders, attend exhibitions and marketing opportunities and to meet members of your satellite team;
Requirements for the role...
- You must have 10+ years of successful cyber-security sales' experiencem as an individual contributor along with 5+ years sales management experience;
- A proven track-record of selling Cyber-Security Software solutions to Enterprise/Corporate organisations is any of the following industries - Finance, governmental, Technology, Automotive industries;
- Excellent people-management with experience of managing a team of up to 7 sales professionals, along with previous experience in hiring;
- You must have previous experience of successful business forecasting and ability to implement sales strategies, as defined by Executive-Level management;
- The right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship;
- previous experience of managing an existing, successful team that you will take the lead of;
- You must have a high-level of energy and drive, with a passion for both excellent client-relationship management, but also sales hunting and new client-acquisition;
- Prior experience in selling cyber-security products like vulnerability reporting/disclosure, bug-detection and penetration would be advantageous;
- Ideally you will have worked in a scale-up environment, which is constantly evolving and growing;
- Technical knowledge of IT software or solutions would be advantageous, however not essential;
- Knowledge of any of the following languages would be a plus - French, German, a Nordic language, Italian, Arabic;
What's on offer for you...
- A very attractive starting salary at Senior management-level - GBP 115,000 - GBP 130,000 + the equivalent in OTE (50/50)
- An excellent secondary benefits scheme including Pension, Healthcare and of course all corporate travel covered;
- The chance to lead a successful team within a very, unique cyber-security team, that is growing in a vibrant region;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
email me jobs like this