- Work for an international Provider of Workforce and Human-Capital management (HCM) software solutions selling to Fortune 500's;
- Sell to a large region - BeNeLux and France and be responsible for developing and closing major, complex Enterprise-Level deals;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary & benefits scheme, representing an organisation with an excellent reputation and forward-thinking value propostion;
Sound interesting so far...?
Denovo is proud to represent a major international Software Solutions company with their origins in the US, who have a global presence and are renowned for providing state-of-the-art solutions for both Workforce-management and Human-Capital management software. Their products are in place for major Enterprise businesses and they have solutions from everything from attendance monitoring and absence-management to talent acquisition and HR.
They have 17 different global locations and are represented on all the major continents and are a highly-recognised organisation in their field for selling quality SaaS, Cloud and professional services. they are looking to add a Senior-Level candidate, who has a strong background in selling Enterprise Level ERP/CRM systems, to Fortune 500s, or Global organisation, who will sell their innovative products to clients.
In a diverse role, you will be expected to look for new clients as a hunter, but also maximise existing relationships that are pre-existing, to sell the full suite of services. You will travel extensively around a large regional area which is France and the BeNeLux region, attending both trade Conferences and meeting new and existing prospects over 50% of the time - so you have to fine with business travel. You will deliver technical software presentations, provide feedback and information to enquiries, but will also be a natural solutions-sales deal-closer!
The role requires someone who can communicate at the Executive/C Level, someone who is a strong technical thinker and you will be a key member of the Client's European sales team! Your focus will largely be on selling to Manufacturing or Retail & Distribution services, but you can also sell to other Industries.
Skills you'll need..
- It is preferred that you are educated to Degree-Level, particularly to Masters level however this is not essential';
- It is essential that you speak both Dutch and French as well as English as standard; non-negotiable;
- You must have 10+ sales in technical, Enterprise IT solutions, ERP software solutions like SAP for example and have a natural commercial mindset;
- It is preferred that you will have a big Network in Manufacturing, or Retail & Manufacturing markets;
- You will be able to put together a solid Business development plan and will work with management to see that sales targets and strategies are met;
- You must be willing to travel and can cover a large region - travel will be extensive, so this must be suitable for you! non-negotiable;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as standard;
- You must have the right to both live and work in the EU/Belgium - no sponsorship or relocation will be provided;
On Offer with this role; -
- An excellent base salary with strong commission opportunities - OTE somewhere between €180K - €200K;
- An excellent secondary benefits scheme with Company Car, Pension, Laptop, etc.
- The opportunity to work for a globally-recognised and successful organisation, in a dynamic autonomous position;
- the opportunity to sell an excellent integrated SaaS/Cloud solution to Fortune 500 companies!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Martthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.