- Are you a passionate Technical professional within the Electronics Industry, who also enjoys selling and account management?
- Do you have a successful working-knowledge of Pro AV hardware and solutions, that you can use to consult Key customers?
- Are you passionate about relationship management and cross-selling solutions, along with delivering technical trainings and workshops!
Look no further....
My client is one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional AV industry. Headquartered in California, has been for 35 years a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. Their products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training
Due to the need to expand across the German-speaking region, they looking for a Technical Sales Manager based in South of Germany. It is a senior engineering position within their Sales Department. The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for the relationship of the their resellers on all technical subjects within the South Germany, Austria and Switzerland region.
Responsible for providing an excellent Pre and After Sales Service, Support, and Solutions to their customers. Customers are their most important asset, and the employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- Pre and After-Sales
The Technical Sales Manager is in close contact with minimum 75% of all consultants and all technical managers/ internal consultants of top 50 dealers.
You will be responsible for maintain good relationship with existing clients, meeting with clients, making them aware of all new product and their advantages, supporting consultants/ dealers in their request for helping on projects/ tenders. Conducting technical training on site at the request of sales management, supporting dealer shows/ trade shows etc.
You will travel extensively with this role - around 70% - traveling around the DACH region to meet with clients.
You will be responsible also for discussing with consultants and all technical managers and internal consultants about the products, needs and product changes, conducting research in a specific product group area at the request of the product marketing group, checking technical documentation.
- You need to be Educated to Degree level - Bachelors/Master ideally in Electronics
- You should have a minimum of 5 years experience within the Pro AV industry and Technical Sales
- You have technical and solutions sales, be comfortable with putting together and presenting complex sales presentation
- Proven experience in delivering on side training
- You will meeting with existing clients, new prospects, attending trade events, exhibitions etc
- Be able to up sell and cross sell complex AV systems to existing clients of the company
- You have a strong commercial mind, be able to communicate professional and be a great deal-closer, used to varying deal-cycle lengths!
- You must have a lot of energy and be willing to travel - this role will see you traveling over 70% of the time across Germany, Austria and Switzerland, so you must be prepared to do this!
- You need to be able to work autonomously from home
- You must also be a good team player, able to work and communicate with the Technical Sales Engineer team and Commercial team
- Fluent in German and English
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary, generous holiday allowance, health care insurance, pension scheme, Company Car, Corporate Travel expenses, Laptop and Phone
- One of the fastest-growing in their field, with a true International focus - offices in different locations like America, Germany and The Netherlands
- The opportunity to join one of the leading providers of AV industry and take control of the DACH area
- A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation.
- Travel and work internationally in Germany plus English
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl.