My client designs, manufactures and markets electronic connectors for a wide variety of applications like wearables, handheld devices, AR/VR goggles, medical devices, TVs and more.
It is a globally oriented supplier of electronic components, fiber optic connectors, LCD monitor connectors, waterproof electrical connectors and other digital systems. The company is a recognized leader in providing solutions to complex design requirements. By combining divergent technologies from experience gained in the aerospace and automotive industries, it has been able to transfer these technologies into advanced connector designs with the most demanding applications in the industry.
My client is looking for a Technical Sales Manager based in the north of Italy who will be responsible for the sales of their products and services. It is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and experienced sales professional who is highly self-motivated and wants to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and enthusiastic team in an innovative, fast growing company and makes a difference. You will be responsible for the business development, client acquisition, account management, relationship management, Technical Sales, Mapping out customers and identifying new Sales opportunities. Willing to Travel across Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, France and so on…
* You will be focused on identify new reseller partners and work with them to grow the end-user base in specific focus regions and sectors
* You will work with existing reseller company network.
* You will provide clients with unique insights tailored to their needs to help them compete in the market.
* Target key decision makers that can mobilize change and growth.
* You will sell solutions and implement market and customers development strategies and plans.
* Provide excellent after sales service as a satisfied customer is generating more business
* Active participation in sales support activities such as international tradeshows, brochures and end-user testimonials
* Establish and meet sales budget
* You will be working closely together with the business development manager, marketing team and the customer & technical support team in Europe
* Travel and work internationally (up to 40% of your time) is very appealing to you.
* 10+ years of experience in Sales combined with technical affinity with Electronics-Electrical Engineering/ Connector Systems
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* You need to have strong experience in (direct) sales and you know how to move the revenue needle
* Experience selling to Industrial automation industry
* You need to be focused on results, goal oriented. Self-starting, ambitious and motivated
* You need to have excellent communicative skills in English plus an Europen language
* Professional International experience is a plus
* An excellent, market-leading Base salary, with a generous commission scheme, generous holiday allowance and travel allowance, Company Car, Corporate Travel expenses, Laptop and Phone
* The opportunity to join the fastest growing open-source Electronics distributor in Europe and take control of a Region that generates high-revenue;
* A rewarding, fun and hard-working environment where you will be a key-player in the organisation.
* A chance to really take ownership of a Business and be rewarded for being successful!
* Travel and work internationally in you native language plus English
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision.
Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Marta Garau on +31(0)20 523 1054, or send your resume to Marta.Garau@denovorecruitment.nl.
Technical Sales Manager
|Functietitel:||Technical Sales Manager|
|Salaris:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|job Gepubliceerd:||May 21, 2019 14:42|
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden