Telemarketer - EMEA Region
|Functietitel:||Telemarketer - EMEA Region|
|job Gepubliceerd:||June 16, 2020 11:30|
As our Client have been in operation across the EMEA region for the last 20 years, building up both long-term and warm relationships with Manufacturers of diverse Electronic solutions, they require an amitious, energetic individual who can perform multiple responsibilities at a fast pace, as a Telemarketer!
Joining the Client's European HQ in Amsterdam, your key role within the team will involve a mixture of lead-generation, market-research and CRM Management. In partnership with the Regional Sales, you will put together daily Call-lists, which you will then call to qualify the status of the Client, establishing the correct Points-of-Contact etc. You will ensure your research is then effectively updated and logged in the CRM, before working with management to assign the correct Account Manager by Country/region for example.
This role is a Telephone based role, you will be required to perform over 50 calls per day - a mixture of cold and warm calls, to B2B Contacts, so you will need to have a lot of energy, communicate strongly and work closely with your colleagues in order to strategically map out the market!
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales professional, with long-term aspirations to move into Account Management, who wants to be part of a globally-successful business;
Denovo’s client continues to be highly-successful even throughout these challenging market conditions, to support their clients – OEM’s and EMS Companies all over the globe, with diverse Component and Semiconductor Supply Chain services.
Supporting them from over 20 offices worldwide across North-America, Europe, the Middle and Far-East, the Company are specialists in providing solutions for shortages, obsolescence, Excess and specialist Computing Programs, the Company has an excellent reputation with specialist Manufacturers for Computing, Industrial, Medical and Aviation for example, with long-standing relationships with Fortune 500s!
Why Apply for this role?
- The role will give the successful candidate the best opportunity to learn an interesting, vibrant market, with excellent training, support and long-term development;
- You will have a clear development plan, where you will eventually move into Account Management, having mastered some of the key functions of the role already;
- You will receive an excellent salary, a competitive commission scheme, weekly training, Gym Membership, Pension, Travel Allowance and state-of-the-art Working Conditions;
- The opportunity to have a key role which hold significant importance within a tight-knit, successful sales team!
Requirements of the Role;
- A minimum of 2 years B2B Telesales experience, ideally in a technical Industry - IT, Electronics, Mechanical for example - is Essential;
- This experience can be a mixture of inbound or outbound, but please note in this role you will need to perform around 50 - 70 outbound calls to prospects/old clients DAILY;
- You must be energetic and a confident communicator, able to qualify information from prospects in a professional manner;
- It is essential you have experience of Computer CRM's - are proficient in adding clear, concise notes, rigorously update them and can log information efficiently;
- You must be ambitious and driven - not afraid to pick up the phone - but also enjoy working within a diverse team, working towards a common goal;
- An interest in Electronics, Computer Hardware, Consumer Electronics or other TECH would be useful, however not essential;
- You must be fluent in English and another European language would be preferrable;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl
Ontvang soortgelijke banen per e-mail
Door het indienen van uw gegevens gaat u akkoord met onze algemene voorwaarden