- Join a well-established, global Components-sourcing business, taking the lead on Strategic Business Development for the entire Americas;
- Be THEE Leader of Commercial Sales growth within a business, responsible for client-acquisition strategies, upscaling existing accounts and successful development if Individual business Units;
- Work closely with the CEO and Other Executives to share market-insight, areas for Development or expansion and be rewarded excellently for your successes!
Denovo is working exclusively with a well-established Electronic-component solutions Provider, who specialise in Sourcing, Supply, ITAD, Value-Add Services like Obsolescence and Life-Cycle management for example, with their origins in California.
The Company combines over 20+years' successful experience in the American, Asian and European market, has a diverse global presence and workforce and is considered a Tier 1 partner of some of the World's most distinguished blue-chip OEM's in Computing, Telecoms, Medical, Engineering for example. They predominantly operate as an Independent Component-Broker, but for specific customers they can act as a Hybrid and offer some franchised lines.
Due to a Board decision to focus on taking their business to the next level, they are looking to hire a new VP of Business Development for the Americas; an Executive-Level professional with expert knowledge gained from the Component sourcing & supply Industry, who can work across the various different service-provisions to scale up the business in terms of revenue, market-share and brand-recognition.
Reporting directly into the Group CEO, you'll be responsible for the overall Sales & BD strategy for the Region, collaborating with Managers at all Levels in the business to get a full understanding of the Company's position in the market. You will work with them not only on a strategic-Level, but ideally have a hands-on and positive attitude to training, developing and Inspiring Sales Executives, Business Developers etc.
Of course you will be a Sales/BD professional at heart, so will be the Companies Senior-Sales Sales Rep at Trade Events & Conferences, will have a a huge network amongst OEM's and Suppliers. Considerable Regional and (at times) Global Travel will be required!
Requirements of the Role..
- It is essential you are Educated to Degree Level; a MBA would be advantageous;
- You must have a minimum of 20 years' successful Sales & BD experience in the Electronic components Industry across the Americas;
- 10 years' of this experience must have been in an Executive-Level or at least Senior Management capacity;
- A massive network amongst OEM's in some of the following Industries as standard; Computing/IT, Telecoms, Medical, Defence, Engineering, Energy, Automotive etc. as standard;
- You will have an advanced level of knowledge and experience in multiple channels of electronic components and ITAD industry segments;
- You will have a proven track-record of driving a global sales & Business Development plan, where you can monitor progress and pro-actively identify opportunities for the team's development;
- You must be an excellent Business strategist; able to analyse current Sales standards and practices across different service or product offerings and drive further efficiencies, results and greater areas for collaboration;
- You will be a highly-successful Sales & Business Developer, as well as an excellent account manager, able to leverage your network to grow the business on a global scale;
- You will travel extensively across the Americas Region and as required, to global locations to collaborate with other colleagues;
- IMPORTANT - As standard, the right to both live and work in the United States - no relocation or visa-sponsorship will be provided unfortunately;
On offer for you..
- A very impressive, Executive-Level Base Salary, with astronomical Commission and benefit opportunities, including an over-ride on Division Targets, potential shares and equity etc.
- The opportunity to take up a key role within a well-established Global business, which has excellent foundations, but also the blueprints to be a world-leader;
- The chance to work with inspirational colleagues and peers, within a truly forward-thinking business, with an excellent market-reputation and quality of service;
- Enjoy great autonomy and responsibility in your role, able to deliver your activity from anywhere in the US, but also feel like part of the family;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl, or call me in the Netherlands on +31(0)20 523 1053.