- Join a Boutique IT Hardware Reseller in the heart of Rotterdam with an International reach and Team;
- Sell integrated IT equipment solutions to pre-existing Clients and Customers in the DACH region, upscaling strong relationships;
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary, uncapped commission and fun incentives for good performance;
What you'll do...
Joining my client in their central Rotterdam HQ, you will work as part of the DACH team - one other FTE - with the main focus on delivery and upscaling revenue from the Clients/Customers in the DACH region (Switzerland, Germany & Austria). Offering existing clients the full integrated solution - IT hardware solutions from HP, Cisco, Dell, Juniper for example - as well as buy-back/trade-in options, spare-parts and secure data-wiping, you will look to extend relationships and drive further sales.
You will work with other members of the team to plan your working day and week accordingly, passing on any leads you may see to the acquisition team, but in specific you will not have any Business development or cold-calling responsibilities.
The Company has been around since 2010 and consists of an international team of Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Russian and 1 other german-speaker and they have become very successful at acquisition and delivery of hardware solutions.
Skills you'll need...
- A minimum of 2 years B2b sales-experience in the IT hardware or Electronic Components Industries, in either a cold-calling or account management capacity;
- Native level or at least fluent in German and English, written and oral;
- Ideally you will have sold to both end-users or worked with other brokers or distributors to sell products;
- A working sales-knowledge of IT manufacturers like HP, Cisco, Dell, Juniper for example and ideally have a track-record;
- Ideally you will be HBO/Bachelors Degree educated, but not essential;
On offer for you...
- A generous starting salary, with uncapped commission, paid monthly and NO THRESHOLD! Commission paid on every €uro cent of sales;
- A company Pension and governmental travel allowance;
- A genuine warm-desk of clients in one of Europe's most vibrant economic zones and diverse clients;
- Support and development from Industry experts and an international team environment;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl . or call me on +31 (0) 20 523 1053.