Account Manager - EMEA - Electronic Equipment Sourcing - JANUARY START!!
- Looking for a job that will let you start on January 2nd?
- Looking to join one of the fastest-growing Companies in IT technology sourcing?
- Want to work in a fast-paced role, in a multi-cultural environment, buidling new relationships with TOP 100 high-tech technology manufacturers?;
- How about being rewarded with a great starting salary, unparalleled commission - the best in the industry - and take guidance by Industry Experts?
Look no further...
Our client is a rapidly-growing solutions company, who speciaise in the sourcing and supply of electronic components to major manufacturers, through pro-active procurement and pioneering software. The service companies in Computing, Aviation, Medical for example and are seen as one the leaders in their industry, due to high-quality service.
They are looking to add multiple Sales Account Managers professionals to their South-Amsterdam office, who will pro-actively approach new clients in the industries mentioned above, sell them the solution, close the deal and build a long-term relationship.
You will keep a large portfolio of leads and prospects updated on the Company CRM, keep regular contact with existing clients, looking for areas to up-sell/cross-sell and work with the buying staff to ensure all after-sales activity is in check.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role, where you will cold-call, prospect new clients, close deals and be rewarded excellently!
Why you should work for this company...
- A rapidly-growing Company with global offices across the US, Asia and europe, led by some of the most successful leaders in the Electronic Components Industry;
- A dynamic working environment - modern offices, tools, pioneering software systems and a real work/life balance;
- An excellent, market-leading salary with holiday pay, uncapped commission scheme with great opportunities to grow within the business;
- The chance to learn an interesting industry, work with major technology Companies and take your career to the next level!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally educated to Degree Level - Bachelors/HBO preferred but not essential;
- A minimum of 4 years solid B2B sales' experience in a technical discipline;
- Preferably this will be an IT or Technology discipline;
- You will be a motivated, self-starting sales 'hunter' with a lot of energy, can work at a fast pace and can close deals;
- Comfortable with selling technical, often complex solutions to Blue-chip Organisations.
- Fluent in English, but also anothe European language would be interesting;
- Must be Confident and successful with cold-calling/phone sales and being based most of the time from the office (90%).
- A fondness and affinity for IT and technology will also be helpful;
- The right to both live and work in the Netherlands is essential and preference will be given to those based in the Amsterdam area.
Why work with Denovo…
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this role sounds interesting, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or call me on +31(0)20 523 1053