Regional Sales Manager - Cyber Security Solution - Northern Europe Region
- Are you a talented Sales hunter, with experience in seeling Cyber-Security solutions on a multi-national level?
- Are you motivated to be part of a new international Sales project, where you will leverage a massive existing database, in order to close deals?
- How about joining a prestigious, world-leading organisation that supports blue-chip industires like Marine, Offshore, Nuclear for example?
What you'll do...
Joining our Customer as part of their Northern Europe Division and also as part of one of their European HQ in Rotterdam, you will be part of a pioneering new team, within one of the World's leading inspection, QA and certification specialists, supporting the Offshore, Marine, Renewables & IT Industries to name a few. Their services over the yeas have evolved massively, to now offer Cyber Security solutions, as just another value-added service, but also their commitment to development for the future!
Due to the recent acquisition of a Cyber-Security brand, they are looking to grow their service offering, by adding a Business Development Manager, who has prior experience of selling Cyber-Security solutions - either through the channels, or direct to end-user - to go-to-market and approach clients operating in the Offshore and Marine Industries, to offer them this Cyber-Security solution, which includes Security Testing, compliance etc.
You will travel extensively around the region which will include the following countries; All the Nordic & Baltic States, the Czech Republic and also locally in the Netherlands and Germany. You will be a natural sales hunter, but also passionate about technical IT products and IT sales, able to deliver a solid presentation to Customers, with the help of IT technical professionals. You will work with Sales Management to define the Sales strategy and work towards this, updating the sales funnel regularly.
Why work for this Company..?
- The Company have been around for almost 100 years, but constantly evolve in terms of taking on futuristic new technologies and industries;
- Truly International - they're present in over 60 Countries, across all major continents;
- They have set standards, are a leading brand in their sector and have a revenue of over 1 billion USD$!
- Offer an excellent salary & benefits package, with a generous OTE and the chance to travel across both developing and very vibrant economies;
- State-of-the-art facilities and expert training - the chance to trule develop your career!
Skills you'll need..
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree Level - at either Bachelors or Masters Level;
- You must have at leas 2 years experience selling Cyber-Security Solutions, whether this software, Infrastructure, Risk/compliance management in a B2B environment - ESSENTIAL;
- A further 3 years (total 5 years including the above requirement) of B2B sales on top of this, ideally in a technical or engineered environment - Mechanical, Energy/Offshore, IT, industry for example.
-Ideally a market or knowledge of the Offshore or Marine Industry would be highly-useful, but not essential.
- You will be a natural sales hunter and deal closer, who is also comfortable selling technical/complex solutions;
- You have a lot of energy to travel across a diverse geographical business range on a regular basis
- Excellent communications skills - comfortable delivering a sales proposal over the phone, by video or more often, face-to-face;
- An excellent team player and can manage relationships bother internally and externally!
Why work with Denovo...Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl