- Interested in joining a world-leader in the development of connector technology, to build on new and existing relationships throughout Europe?
- Do you have experience in Business Development of electrical and Electronic devices for a large Electronics supplier or manufacturer?
- Would you like to be part of a global brand, a truly international team with a long-standing reputation of offering a great salary and benefits package!
Sound like something for you?
What you'll do...
Combining nearly 20 years of excellent development and delivery of connector technology, on show in some of the world's leading Manufacturers in appliances, telecoms, the medical and automotive industry for example, our client is among the top 20 component manufacturers in Asia!
Due to growth across their European team, they are looking for an experienced Business Development and Account Management professional to join them in their Amsterdam Headquarters, who will build upon existing client relationships, but also look for new clients amongst Manufacturers, whether direct or through distribution channels.
You will be involved throughout the entire process, through acquisition, contract negotiation, maintaining the relationship throughout, keeping regular contact with the customer, as well as Internal Management. You will come up with a sold business plan, looking to maximise sales opportunities and leads, while traveling around the BeNeLux region - and sometimes across the Greater European continent - as the role dictates.
This is an excellent role for a talented technical B2B sales professional, with a proven background in the Electrical/Electronics Industry!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be Degree educated (Bachelors or Masters) in Electrical Engineering or Electronic or a similar discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Business Development or the sale of Electrical and Electronic devices for a large Electronics supplier or manufacturer
- Ideally a knowledge of connector systems would be useful, or previous sales experience in the Appliances, Telecoms, Medical industries for example;
- You must have a history of relationship management or acquiring Distribution partners, as part of an indirect sales model would be useful, however not essential
- Excellent contract negotiation and management experience;
- Resilient, patient and able to manage complex sales cycles and processes;
- Able to develop promotional tools and materials required for Customers;
- Good energy, commercially-minded and a willingness to travel as the role dictates;
- Able to work cross-departmentally with finance, logistics/supply management etc.
On offer with this role...
- An excellent fixed-salary somewhere between €65,000 - €75,000 including 8% holiday.
- An excellent incentive opportunity - 10% of base salary + company car + tools of trade + Pension + Healthcare.
- A great international and diverse team, with major clients across Asia, Europe and North America.
- A unique atmosphere and working dynamic, with long-term career-growth opportunites.
- State-of-the-art facilities, close to central Amsterdam products and reputation, making your jobs 10 times easier!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl / call me on +31 (0) 20 523 1053