- Are you an energetic, intelligent professional, looking to kick-start your career in a future-technology industry?;
- Are you an excellent relationship manager, able to think quickly and communicate confidently with B2B clients?;
- Are you looking for a fast-paced role, where you are targeted on ensuring great Customer Success with a diverse range of clients?;
Look no further..
Denovo is working in partnership with a world-leader in the distribution and supply of Hardware, Software and Computer infrastructure, who are looking to hire multiple Customer Success Managers, who will drive success with the Microsoft portfolio clients. Joining our Customer in their South Utrecht Area office, you will be take over responsibility for managing the process of the order, after it has been signed off by the sales team.
Once the sale has been agreed and signed off, the Customer Success Manager, is responsible for engaging with all relevant stakeholders, involved in the delivery of the order to the client. You will look after a larger portfolio of clients, responsible and targeted for communicating with them - either on the phone, or by email - to ensure an effective Customer experience. You will also escalate and resolve any issues in line with Customer success and look at ways to support the sales team.
Based in the office, this role wll require the correct candidate(s) to work with customers who have purchased or have an agreement for Microsoft ModernWorkforce or Office365, who will be in the SME/SMB sectors, usually have diverse working environments and climates. You will work as part of a team, but as this role is Commercial, there will of course be a competitive nature to the role.
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level - in any discipline, but able to get your head around IT equipment or software;
- A minimum of 2 years working in either Customer Services, Inside sales or Sales Support or you have conducted an internship within a Software, Distribution or Hardware organisation;
- Experience with an IT reseller would be advantgeous, however not essential;
- You will be ambitious, have excellent communication skills, especially over the phone;
- You will have experienced, or at least be motivated by working in a highly-KPI'd environment, for call-time, emails, Cases managed;
- Ambitious and can see a long-term career opportunity, possibly leading to outside sales or Management;
- Fluent in both Dutch & English both written and english;
On offer for you....
- A great starting base salary beween €2,700 - €3,100 + OTE (commission 20% of salary) & holiday pay;
- Company Pension, tools of trade, & travel allowance;
- A fast-paced and exciting working environment, where there is great team environment, challenging working environment and the chance to grow, based on performance;
- Modern, stylish offices, with free breakfast & lunch;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Ciaran Muir +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl