- Develop your Sales career with THE International leader in IT hardware supply and Asset Management;
- Prospect quality leads and new business partners throughout Europe's most thriving Economy;
- Learn the core principles of supply-chain, internation logistics and complex hardware from Equipment pioneers like HP, Dell, Cisco for example;
What you'll do...
Joining our client at their south Amsterdam HQ - in the Schipol Airport area - you will be responsible for business development and lead-generation of new Customers, offering them end-to-end IT hardware supply and asset management solutions for equipment like servers, storage, modules etc.
Working within your Country team - in this case the German-speaking region - you will work with the account managers, to put together a Business Development plan, before approaching hopeful new customers. After being given extensive training and support, you will use your confident communication skills to reach out to C-Level Executives to offer them a solution over the phone, following up with emails and marketing material. You will work with the Account Management and Procurement teams to close out the deal.
In this role, you will get the chance to develop, be promoted within a short space of time, learn a massive product range from some of the market's leading equipment brands and most complex equipment items from the like of HP, Cisco, Juniper, Dell. This role will be based in the office with travel maybe once per quarter.
Skills you'll need..
- A Bachelors Degree in ideally a technical field, but not essential;
- Ideally 1 year in B2B or B2C sales in any discipline.
- Preference will be given to those who have sold a technical solution or product - like IT or electronics - and able to communicate on a high-level.
- You will be ambitious - aiming to develop and learn fast and become a future leader of the business.
- It is essential you are a native-level German speaker and fluent in English!
- Resilient, energetic, confident and willing to pick up the phone to sell - this role will see you cold-call and prospect new companies at least 30 times a day!
- A real team-player but also motivated by the opportunity to make your own career, develop learn and reap the rewards of good commission!
- You must have the right to both live and work in the Netherlands and preference will be given to those already based here!
On Offer for you...
- An excellent starting Base Salary with up to €1,000 extra per month in commission;
- 8% holiday pay and 25 days off + public holidays;
- A company pension and health-insurance allowance;
- A monthly commuting allowance for public and car transportation based on € 0,19 cents;
- Stay fit on a company bike scheme, as well as gym memberships, discounts and other team incentives;
- Work for an established global brand, sell state-of-the-art products and be part of a sales team where over 20+ languages are spoken!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl