- Work as part of a fast-paced Electronics Trading company, in charge of Purchasing Client's component orders;
-Support a boutique team of Sales reps, negotiating orders and transactions with a massive list of suppliers;
- Be an integral part of the Division, being rewarded with a great salary and tailored comms scheme defined by Product group;
Sound Interesting? Read on!
What you'll do...?
Joining our client at their European Headquarters in Haarlem, your role is pivotal in supporting sales, operations and logistics as you will be responsible for sourcing for clients' requirements, along with negotiating with suppliers. You will in many ways be 'the glue that holds everything together' - responsible for the contract negotiation and timely shipping of the product.
You will also be required to have daily communication with the sales team, to keep them updated on delivery tracking for individual offers, whilst also keeping them informed of changes to suppliers/vendors, any potential offers and incentives to make the process more commercially-successful for the Company.
This role requires someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment, loves communicating and negotiating over the phone, can multi-task and manage a varied workload, has an eye for detail, all while thinking about the best way to both save and generate revenue!
Skills you'll need...
- Ideally you will be Degree educated - Bachelors/HBO;
- It is essential you have at least 2 years experience in a buyer or Purchasing function, preferably in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in purchasing in a technical engineered component for IT, Energy, Aviation would be useful, NOT necessary;
- Can work and think at a very fast pace;
- An excellent communicator able to speak with different stakeholders - Sales colleagues, suppliers, logistics companies, clients etc.
- Fluent in English and ideally another language;
- resilient and commercially-minded - always able to get the best offer possible!
- You can manage relationships and think on a long-term basis!
On offer with this role...
- A base salary from €2,500 - €3,000 + an excellent commission scheme, varied on the differing product groups - opportunity to earn €100,000+ in your first year!
- An excellent team environment, in a highly profitable organisation, recognised in the top 50 Electronic distributor companies;
- Excellent facilities, training and development opportunities;
- The opportunity to be a valued member of the team, work in a challenging environment and be valued!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, pleasesend your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl or call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053.