- Join a Globally-recognised Consultancy in Predictive-maintenance projects, leading Sales acitivity throughout the DACH region;
- Work with some of the Region's best-known manufacturers in Electronics, Computing, Heavy-Engineering (Billion $ dollar value) and develop plans to acquire new ones;
- Offer a unique service and guide the Executive teams towards profitability and growth, through the enhancement of their service business;
What you'll do...
Our client are a globally-positioned Management consultancy, with an International leadership team, combining 40+ years in the European market! Their success and growth has been driven by offering diverse services in Service IT, Consulting and Transformation, with speciality in Predictive maintenance.
They work with High-tech, Printing, Medical Devices, among other Manufacturing industries, to transform their Companies from Product developers and providers, to being key service providers, offering equipment and products as a long-term solution, instead of just a standalone product.
They are looking for an experienced Consultative sales Person, with good experience in engaging with C-Level managers and selling long-term Transformation products, to lead the Sales in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Building on the existing portfolio and managing some key accounts, you will look to bring on new long-term clients and work with the internal teams to look at ways to generate new ideas for service propositions and to validate Customer tests.
Skills you'll need...
- You must be highly educated, ideally with both a Bachelors & Masters Degree, preferably in Business Administration, or other Consulting-related background.
- A minimum of 6 years Management Consulting experience or Sales experience within the Service Consulting Industry as well as the After-Sales market.
- You are a natural leader within Sales and your current responsibilities includes a multi-million revenue target for sales and successful delivery management within your practice.
- A solid understanding of Business transformation, the process and often lengthy timescales involved in working with Major Manufacturing or Technology firms.
- An extensive 'black book'of clients and can engage with C-Level managers/Directors.
- A strong knowledge of IT and IT Consulting projects, comfortable working with IT professionals and CIO's within large businesses.
- Able to manage long-term sales relationships and understand the importance of Customer Engagement.
- As standard you are fluent in German (written and oral) and fluent in English - Essential.
- Please consider before application, that preference will be given for candidates living in the Netherlands or Germany. There is no relocation support offered!
On offer for you...
- An excellent Base Salary somewhere between €80,000 - €100,000 (dependent upon experieence) + holiday pay;
- Excellent commission, the chance to become an equity partner + pension, healthcare;
- Fully-maintained Company vehicle and all Corporate travel covered;
- The chance to work in a highly successful management Consulting firm, represented on all continents, which is the leader in the field of predictive-maintenance;
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl