- Are you an experienced Regional Sales Manager, who is passionate about growth & expansion?
- Do you see yourself growing a Regional Business unit, managing a team of energetic sales professional in the future?
- And, do you have a great knowledge of the Electronic Components distribution & Trade Industry and can open doors for one of the fastest-growing companies in the business?
Look no further...
Denovo is working in partnership with one of the fastest-growing open-source distributors of Electronic components, who have grown in profit, turnover and headcount every single year. Represented in North America, the Middle& Far-East and of course Europe, they are gaining a name as one of the most-reputable brands in Component source and supply, working with some of the most successful OEM's in Computing, Aviation, Healthcare etc.
Due to the need for expansion, they are looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager, well-versed in sales strategy, business development, strategic account management and team leadership, to join them at the beginning of their charge into the german-speaking states! Having a massive presence across EMEA already, they would like to cover more ground in the DACH region, by bringing on and managing new major accounts and building the profile of the company in the region!
When this is up and running, you will be responsible for the development and sales performance of a team of sales account managers - their activity, results, KPI's etc. - and contributing to the EMEA Sales Strategy. You will be required to travel around the roel to meet clients and will report into the Sales Director in the Netherlands.
This is a role for an energetic, ambitious sales manager, who has success in scaling a large geographical region, bringing on large accounts, growing a brand and being rewarded well!
Skills you'll need...
- You will be educated to degree level with either a Bachelors or Masters degree;
- A minimum of 10 years B2B sales and Business development experience, in which at least 3 of these has been spent in a management or Team leadership capacity;
- 5 years successful B2B sales experience within the Electronic Components or IT hardware distribution or trade industry in Germany, Austria or Switzerland;
- A strong network or 'black book' within Electronic & Electrical manufacturing across Europe and able to put together a solid Business Plan;
- Self-starting and independent - at the begining you will be working remotely, but also with a lot of tavel, so must be able to manage time effectively!
- A self-motivated and energetic Business developer - able to knock on doors, arrange meetings, deliver f2f presentations to major C-Level's and Customers;
- Have experience in people-management and have long-term ambitions of building a team;
- willing to travel a lot around the DACH region and to the Netherlands;
- Fluent in German and English as standard;
On offer for you...
- An excellent, market-leading Base salary + pension + healthcare & an excellent commission scheme;
- The opportunity to join the fastest growing distributor in Europe and take control of a new region;
- Long-term Profit-share options and the chance to solidify yourself within a growing business;
- A chance to really take ownership of a Business and be rewarded for being successful!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl