- Join an established brand in IT hardware reselling, supply and management in their Amsterdam office;
- Sell a complex range of IT Networking equipment, including Modules, Servers, Storage Equipment, from the World's most recognised OEM's!;
- Be recognised with a market-leading Base salary, uncapped commission and great international team incentives;
What you'll do...
Our client is located in one of Amsterdam's vibrant Business areas, offering a range of IT hardware solutions and vendor-support! Due to growth they have multiple openings for a Senior Account Manager, well-versed in generating and managing new clients in the end-user market, to join their team.
The Client sell a whole range of hardware equipment including switches, modules, servers and storage equipment from the likes of Cisco, Juniper, NetApp etc, working directly with large Tech firms, data-centers, banks and engineering organisatios for example. You will be based on site in Amsterdam most of the time, but may be required to travel to meet the client (20%) of the time, to maintain relationships or attend trade fairs!
This is a good opportunity for an experienced Sales professional, who has an existing client base within Networking and IT infrastructure, who wants to be rewarded well, work in a dynamic environment and have future leadership opportunities!
Skills you'll need....
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level - Bachelors/HBO etc.
- A minimum of 4 years B2B sales or account management experience in IT hardware/Networking equipment sales in the Netherlands or across Europe;
- ideally you will have sold Cisco, Juniper, NetApp, HP equipment, preferably servers and storage, however not essential;
- You are fluent in English, but also one of the following languages would be great - German, French, Italian or an Eastern European language;
- Excellent phone sales ability, understanding the full sales cycle from prospecting, to quoting, order processsing and account management;
- a natural hunter with a good commercial mindset;
- As required, you will visit customers and clients, but please note that this is not a large part of the role - (10% - 20%).
On offer for you...
- A strong starting salary, depending on your experience, between €3,000 - €5,000 per month;
- An uncapped commission scheme, based on gross profit but you can expect €100K +;
- Company benefits scheme, travel allowance, pension etc.
- A state-of-the-art working facility and tools of trade in one of Amsterdam's most-vibrant areas!;
- A diverse, friendly and hard-working environment with great team incentives!
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl